Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Today's Inspiration



Now that Fall is two days underway, I have begun the process of paring my closet in anticipation of cooler weather.  While Northern California's temperatures won't dip for another month or so, I am beginning to phase out my beloved cutoffs and phase in my beloved sweaters (sorry in advance).  As a sartorial glutton and and self proclaimed movie preview addict, I can't get enough of Lea Seydoux right now.  The deep burgundy and navy that keep cropping up in fall fashion and beauty campaigns have me craving a French esthetic even more than usual for my fall inspiration.  The inimitable Lea Seydoux is the perfect inspiration, and I relish the attention she is getting both for her startling role in Blue Is The Warmest Color and the Rag and Bone Autumn ad campaigns.  Her near-frizzy bed head and smudged mascara will see attempted efforts in my upcoming beauty routine. 



(photo credit goes to glamour paris)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. In SA we're just going into summer so unliek you I am pulling out all my flowy dresses, sandals and littel denim cutoffs...
    xx
    Tipsy Tart

    ReplyDelete