Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dolce and I Wanna


Each time the fashion season turns, I look forward to poring over magazines and absorbing inspiration for the upcoming months. From high achievers like Vogue to more realistic options like InStyle's personal style sections, I am a veritable sponge. While it's easy to turn to the editorials and the columns for styling and beauty advice, I am personally drawn to the advertisement campaigns put out by large brands. While I am admittedly far from the aesthetic Dolce and Gabbana is aiming towards, I have pulled the Fall Winter 2013 campaign shots out of my magazines and put them on display. From the rich, textured reds to the TO DIE FOR beauty and jewelry styling (more is more anyone?) I have been pushing myself to get a little Italian chic in my day to day routine. For me that application really means a heavier brow and a brighter lip, but it's a step in the right sartorial direction. What are your inspirations this season? What do you look for when seeking out a style to imitate?

No comments:

Post a Comment